Bibliomotion is a book publishing house designed for the new publishing landscape. While many publishers work to retrofit old processes for new realities, Bibliomotion was founded by book-industry veterans who believe the best approach is a fresh one – one that focuses on empowering authors and serving readers above all else. Moving away from the top-down model that has dominated the publishing process for years, we give each member of the team – including the author – a seat at the table from the very beginning and in doing so, work side-by-side to launch and sell the best books possible.
There are no sure bets in publishing, but at Bibliomotion we believe there is a winning formula:
- Exceptional Content – we select ideas very carefully and offer formats for all types of readers
- Visible Authors – we select authors with many planks on the platform, and coach them to build more
- Community Building – we build communities around our authors and ideas, and invite readers in
- Good Will and High Touch – a spirit of close collaboration between author and publisher that translates to greater potential for our books
- Fun – better be, or it’s not worth doing
Contact Us with any questions you may have about our approach or process.